National Veterans Wheelchair Games
2018 National Veterans Wheelchair Games
July 30 – August 4, 2018
The 38th National Veterans Wheelchair Games registration will open starting January 2nd.
We are very excited for this year’s Games which are being held in Orlando, Florida July 30th thru August 4th (travel days July 29 & Aug 5th).
We are really excited for the following evnts which are new for 2018:
- Team Relay: event will consist of swimming, powerlifting, cycling and track. ( Each team will select their members to represent and compete) – More information to come.
- Golf Exhibition: a three hole tournament and introductory clinic.
- Indoor Archery: webinar on Adaptive Archery will be scheduled in February or March) but we are shifting the event indoors to a 18m distance. Promise to be exciting!
- Adaptive Cross Fit: face to face education and training for coaches) We are working on daily morning sessions that I know everyone will turn out!
- Veterans Experience: an entire area dedicated towards interactive technology integration into sport and rehabilitation.
- And much, much, MORE….Online Registration begins January 2 and will remain open through April 15, 2018.
- The required forms for coaches and athletes will be available for download soon at http://wheelchairgames.org
- Please, before mailing in the paperwork, complete the on-line registration. As always, if you all need assistance please e-mail NVWGregistration@pva.org.
SPORTS AND RECREATION PROGRAMS
MSCPVA Chapter Offices
12200 East Iliff Avenue
Aurora, Colorado 80014